“The World is a book, and those who do not travel read only a page.” –Saint Augustine

Saturday, May 22, 2010

T-minus 4 days...

I leave for Florence, Italy in four days for a month. I really can't believe that I'm leaving so soon! Yes of course I still have a million and one things to do before I leave, but I'm so excited :) I pulled out my Quick and Simple learn Italian audio cd's today--for the first time I might add-- and started to learn a bit, but quickly got distracted. Hopefully I'll pick it up quickly once I'm there. Plus I hear almost everyone in Florence speaks English.
So I decided to create this blog, so all of my friends and family can keep up with my travels this summer. I will have my laptop and internet in my apartment so I will update often, I promise. This blog will probably be the easiest way to find out what I'm doing and what an amazing time I'm having. Please comment on it and I'll reply :) Or you facebook or Skype me @ Jen Hankin. Also, will have an international phone, but it's more for emergencies. I will miss you all so much, but I'll be back soon.

loveee

No comments:

Post a Comment