“The World is a book, and those who do not travel read only a page.” –Saint Augustine

Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Today's the day

About to leave my apartment in Raleigh and grab some lunch with my Mom in Cary before she takes me to the airport... I can't believe I'm going to be in Italy tomorrow morning :) Packing has been a nightmare and I'm sure I forgot something super important, but hopefully not! It's really difficult to pack for a country you have never been to before.

Just said goodbye to Landon, I'm going to miss him so much, but lucky for him he's got a birthday coming up and that just means some sick ass presents from Italy ;) haha. Ahh I going to miss everyone so much! Please keep in touch with me online since won't have my iPhone. I'm going through withdraw symptoms already--not gonna lie. Anyway, gotta finishing up here.. next time you hear from me I'll be blogging from Firenze!

love you all

1 comment:

  1. OK - now on our way to the airport...I'm sure you'll have an awesome time! Love you, Mom

    ReplyDelete